dimanche 1 novembre 2009

WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON ?

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson -Photoshoot for Vanity Fair.




"I'll never say that I'll never love
but I
don't say a lot of things
and you, my love, are gone."




3 commentaires:

  1. Hi :)

    My Blog “The Stiletto Effect” and CHANEL are GIVINGAWAY one "Chanel Le Vernis # 479 Kaleidoscope (Limited Edition)".

    Being a Limited Edition this colour is already out of stock, so maybe this will be the only way to get one!

    To enter just visit www.thestilettoeffect.com

    It ends today at midnight (PST), so hurry up!

    Good Luck!

    Oh by the way, you can also visit my store if you wish, I have new items at affordable prices!

    Kisses
    Susana R.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi :)

    I'm very excited to announce a The Stiletto Effect and Shopbop.com International Giveaway.

    One very lucky reader will win a $100 Shopbop.com instant gift card to spend ON ANY ITEM FROM THE STORE.

    Go to www.thestilettoeffect.com to enter.

    Good Luck!

    Susana R.
    The Stiletto Effect

    RépondreSupprimer